Art Director Online Job Application and Requirements: Complete Guide to secure that Job Today
Art Director Online Job Application with ease can be so easy and secure on this page; However you must be able to follow up the the procedure especially with the kind of job you applying for. Before now, most of our Visitors always keep in touch with us daily and sending more of greetings on the guide which we have given to them in one way or the other to secure some cool Jobs.
Art Director Online Job Application
You can Join our free email Subscribers today with any of your Active emails address and if you wish to create a new email account, please make your choice here it’s free.
More on Art Director Online Job Application …
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is seeking a full-time Art Director to join our growing team.
Who is an Art Director? View
In this position, you will design and lead the development of high-end persuasion advertising and digital content across multiple clients. You’ll collaborate with account, strategy and research teams to develop creative concepts and approaches for clients ranging from corporations to campaigns to issue-based advocacy groups.
As BPI’s Art Director, you will present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent BPI at all stages of client engagements during projects.
Internally, you will collaborate with our senior leadership teams to scope creative concepts, drive the design of our projects forward, and lead a team of designers to do the same.
You’ll be working in the trenches with our designers, expanding their creative boundaries, and ensuring timelines are met while keeping your eyes on the overall strategy and goal.
You should have a minimum of 7 years of digital-first graphic design experience with a portfolio that shows a passion for design—stunning, elegant, forward-thinking, visual work that helps our clients meet their goals.
Clearing you more … Art Director Online Job Application
BPI is a digitally-based marketing and communications agency that wins hearts and changes minds for companies and causes. From consumers, to voters, to the media, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation and social impact.
A growing agency with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago and San Francisco, BPI works alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies and organizations – from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
The perfect candidate for this position will be located in either our Washington, DC or New York Office and reports to our Group Creative Director.
Requirements for Art Director Online Job Application
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in the design field
- Full fluency with Adobe Creative Suite – you think, sleep, breathe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Client management experience with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts
- Experience working collaboratively with all levels of designers and copywriters—we need someone who can lead AND foster team camaraderie
- A passion for mentoring and developing designers, encouraging them to expand their boundaries and develop their expertise in the design field
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design – our work should blow us away
- Strong communication skills working with the client and design team. You should to be able to clearly and concisely express your thoughts and explain their ideas
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, collaborative production environment
- A pulse on the design world with an interest in what works versus what looks best
Location: New York or Washington DC
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits Art Director Online Job Application
- BPI offers a competitive benefits package including:
- 100% employed paid healthcare, vision & dental
- 401(k) with an employer match of 4%
- 12 days PTO (increases annually) + 3 flex days
- 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave
- Monthly phone stipend
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.
Reasons why people become an Art director
Here are most reasons why many people wants to become an art director or reasons that would make people like to become an art director.
Another reason you might consider becoming an art director is that it offers you the ability to guide creative work both on a high level and in the small details.
Art Directors are responsible for integrating design with strategy. They communicate with either the Creative or Marketing Team and collaborate with the Communications Team, Software Developers, Project Managers and anyone else involved in the execution of a design project.
Ideally, an art director is inquisitive and fascinated by small details so is really love the aesthetics of objects and images.
Furthermore, to be successful as an Art Director, they need to have several years experience with digital design programs such as:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, XD, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
Finally is passion… if you are being able to set the direction and accumulate new skills also attracts professionals who want to run their own agency someday.
More People also ask and Learn Here
- What do you need to be a creative director?
- How do I become an art director for a magazine?
- What is the role of an artistic director?
- What is a digital art director?
- Are art directors in demand?
- What is a junior art director?
- What exactly does an art director do? View
- What are the duties of an art director? View
- How do you become an art director?
- What degrees do art directors have? View
- People also ask
- What schools offer art director?
- What do art directors do in film?
- How many hours do art directors work?
- Where do art directors work?
- What is the difference between an art director and a creative director?
- How much do art directors make?
- What is the starting salary for an art director?
- What do creative directors do?
Acquired Skills and Experience (Art Director Online Job)
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with UI tools like Sketch and Invision for both low- and high-fidelity design comps and prototypes.
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms.
- College or university degree in visual communication/graphic design.
- Minimum of 5–6 years of experience as a graphic designer and/or art director (agency experience preferred; marketing background a plus).
- Online portfolio with a heavy emphasis on interactive work—responsive web design samples, interface design and campaign-focused projects.
- Experience making user experience decisions is a plus.
- [redacted] Examples in portfolio a plus, but not required.
- Strong presentation skills to both internal and external clients.