Assistant Professor – Advertising Digital Strategist: Digital Marketing Professor Jobs, Employment
What Kind of Job do you seek? Assistant Professor “Advertising Digital Strategist” Have you ever considered preparing the country’s best and brightest students for a career in advertising? Join the Advertising Department at Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication as a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor specializing in Advertising Digital Strategy beginning Fall, 2022.
To build a successful business, you need more than just a compelling product or service — you also need a comprehensive strategy. All this put together will help to attract audience and build your brand as it is suppose to be.
“Advertising Digital Strategist” That’s Cool Right? … Here we have the best for you and more you can gain here are;
- Top Online Job Posting sites for Employers and Employees
Assistant Professor – Advertising Digital Strategist
Assistant / Associate Professor in Digital Marketing. A master’s degree is required. A strong passion for teaching is a must. The ideal candidate for this position should be strategically data-driven or have expertise in cutting-edge, emerging advertising platforms.
We expect the person to teach courses in Digital Branding Strategy, Media Planning, Data Techniques, and other courses that complement the individual’s expertise.
Previous teaching experience is highly desirable. Candidates must demonstrate the potential to bring national visibility to the School through academic and professional scholarly engagement.
You can tap from any research domain in marketing (consumer behavior, marketing strategy, quantitative marketing) to contribute to our growth ambitions.
Applicants can create synergies with research and teaching activities in the areas of digital marketing, neuro-marketing, B2B, or marketing research are particularly encouraged to apply.
Their main role
As Assistant Professor your duties include independent post-doc research, teaching and thesis supervision in Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. This also includes a university administrative tasks.
In addition to that, You will participate in applying for external funding for research projects and working in national and international projects.
However, talking about responsibilities which include teaching in the Bachelor’s program of Digital Marketing, which emphasizes digitalization and digital operating models.
In addition, your responsibilities include the design of a new unique international Master’s program in Digital Marketing.
Education is designed taking into account the international operating environment, and utilizing digital learning environments and methods.
In a more critical point of view (Assistant Professor)
A successful candidate will
- Supervise students in their graduation BA and MSc thesis ;
- Work jointly with the BMS lab;
- Carry out research in marketing and digital marketing;
- (co-)teach and coordinate courses in our Bachelor and Master programs of (International) Business Administration;
- Contribute to our research funding acquisition, and work closely with companies and government agencies;
- Contribute towards the supervision of PhD students.
- Have teaching experience (both lecturing and tutoring) at an internationally accredited university, with good teaching evaluations;
- Possess good communication skills and an excellent command of English;
- Hold a PhD degree in Marketing or a closely related field (required);
- Have experience in research, proven by a strong job market paper and a promising career line (early career candidates), and publications in reputable academic journals;
- Possess a (equivalent of) Dutch University Teaching Qualification certificate, or be willing to obtain this, and have a real passion for, and the ambition to become a creative and effective teacher.
Steps and What you need for Assistant Professor Application (Assistant Professor)
As an assistant professor, you will do research and teaching on the contribution of science and technology, including the role of sustainability transformations.
The position has a strong interdisciplinary profile and you will work with colleagues from diverse social science, natural science. Alternative courses includes engineering, and humanities perspectives.
However, your work includes design and innovative research, development and executing teaching activities, facilitate collaboration and reflection.
For a full description and online application instructions, please go to our online employment site www.sujobopps.com.
Click “” (Be sure the page is shown on a full-screen mode).
Enter Job # “074061”.
Next step is to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “”. It will take you to the job post.
Applications should include a
teaching philosophy, and
list of four academic or professional references with name, title, address, and email/phone contact information.
Applications will be review(ed) as they arrive with full consideration give(n) to those receive(d) by November 25, 2022. However, the department will continue to consider applications until this position is fill(ed).
Application procedure for professor of digital marketing jobs
- CV. Use of CV template is required.
- Teaching portfolio – addition to CV.
- List of Publications (you can list some publications done by you).
- Copies of no more than 6 publications (numbered according to the above publication categories) that the applicant wishes to be taken into account when evaluating their competence and qualifications.
- An account of ongoing research and future research interests.
- A letter of motivation for the position.
- Your official Email.
In Summary …
The Newhouse School encourages candidates to apply who will help us broaden the diversity of our faculty. Syracuse University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to equality of opportunity and a diverse workforce.
Women, military veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of other traditionally underrepresented groups are encouraged to.
You stand the opportunity to learn about more specialized fields, such as digital and social media identities. Further, you’ll put these theoretical principles to practical use in our cutting-edge Center for Marketing Technology.
Finally, a degree in Marketing from Bentley, you can manage social media campaigns for top companies, meet celebrities and other high-profile guests as an event planner, or create viral campaigns to spread the word about a great new product.