Australia Awards Masters Scholarships for Africa 2022
For your International Australia Awards Masters Scholarships for Africa 2022 application. You must apply for it through online and for you to apply you will see the procedure and steps to follow. Meanwhile we will guide on how to apply for it. If you also want study in overseas country like Turkey, USA, UK and others country.
Here on this page follow our direction to know the steps on how to apply for Australia Awards Masters Scholarships for Africa 2022 to study in Turkey, UK, Italy, USA, Canada and other overseas countries.
Australia Awards Masters Scholarships Description
The Australia Government sponsors a number of African students on annual basis to study in Australian Universities. And some select African Universities on fully fund scholarship award. Application for the 2021/2022 batch is commencing. Interested candidates should see the eligible and benefits of the scholarships in this post and hence enroll for the opportunity.
Scholarships for Masters studies in Australia are being offered to eligible African candidates for postgraduate studies commencing.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australia Government.
Scholarships to be taken at: Australia Universities and top selected universities/institutions in Africa.
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Masters Degree Courses and Short Courses
Slots: 10,000 scholarships to be award
Scholarship Worth: Sponsorship are usually fully-fund of feeding and accommodation, airfares, books and extra stipends for upkeep. Funding is usually to the tone of $50000 and above dependent on the proposed course of study.
Why Australia Awards Scholarships?
The Australia Awards is the base of the Australian Government’s development assistance program for Africa.
They provide access to postgraduate education, training, and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified Africans from eligible countries.
African countries are of global economic and political importance for global economic growth, agricultural productivity and food security.
Furthermore, there is stability, security, and prosperity of sub-Saharan Africa are of national interest to Australia.
African economies are thriving and are increasingly providing Australia with opportunities for trade and investment-related development gains.
Finally, the Australia’s development aid is carefully designed to maximize its impact by creating visible added value and maintain flexibility.
The Australian Awards will be presented to a number of countries according to the geographical and sectoral nature of Australian involvement in Africa.
The Award Categories
The Australian Awards Scholarships are awarded in two categories namely;
- Australia Awards Scholarships: to undertake higher degree studies in Australia at Masters level.
- Australia Awards Short Courses: to undertake short-term, targeted professional training courses, in Australia and/or in Africa, in a range of development-focused sectors.
The follow fields of studies are focus field usually considered for the award. These may vary by countries.
- Technical and Vocational Education & Training (available for Short Courses only)
- Energy (including Natural Gas and Oil Technology)
- Agriculture/Food Security
- Public Policy (including public sector management, public sector reform, trade, international diplomacy)
- Environmental Management
- Natural Resource Management (including mining related subjects)
- Natural Resource Management
- Transport (including Ports, Roads and Airports Management)
For you to be eligible for the award to come, you must adhere to these steps:
- Your minimum academic qualification is at least a four year bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The mid-career professional, currently employed in a relevant field.
- You meet relevant postgraduate work experience requirements.
- For you to reveal a clear vision on he knowledge and skills that will be used to drive policy reform and improve practice in your home country
- Your English proficiency is sufficient to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English.
- You meet all the requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500)
Subject Eligibility: All subjects tenable in any of the selected institutions/university.
Eligible Country: International students from Africa
English Language Requirement: All Language are Accepted
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroun, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic of), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia etc
However, the following countries are eligible for Short Course Awards (SCAs)
Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan.
Australia Awards Scholarships Requirements
- Candidate must be at least 25 and not more than 50 years of age at the date of your application.
- Also, applicants must posses at least three (3) years’ relevant post-graduate work experience. This work experience must be in a role relevant to your proposed field of study and to your employment organization type (e.g. public sector applicants should demonstrate public sector work experience, and so on).
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelors’s degree (or the equivalent) from a recognized Institution of at least 4 years with at least a 3rd Class Pass.
- Public sector candidates must comply with the Government of Nigeria regulations for government employees wishing to apply for scholarships.
- The public sector, the private sector, and civil society candidates must provide evidence of completion of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) when they apply.
- Also, You must not already hold, or be studying for, a Masters degree.
- You must be willing to make a formal commitment to return to your current employment following completion of the award.
- Candidate must meet the general minimum eligibility criteria for Australia Awards Scholarships
How to Apply
For you to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships for Africans 2022. You must meet their country’s eligibility requirements. However, general eligibility conditions include the following ;
- Student must be citizen of an eligible African country
- Applicant must possess a minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidate must be a mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Suitors must meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Interviewee must signify a clear vision of how the knowledge gain through the scholarship will be use to improve policy.
- Entrant must satisfy English Language proficiency to enable full participation.
- Applicant must satisfy all needs for the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detail and updated on how to apply for this scholarship.
Follow The Official Website Now for more detail on how to apply http://www.australiaawardsafrica.org/