Doctoral Scholarships Program Ethics & Leadership in Business Germany
However, the Germany has come again with free scholarship to international student to study in. Doctoral Scholarships Program Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business in Germany for International Student 2021. It is now available online for free to any scholar to apply. Weather from Germany, UK, USA, Canada, Australia or any overseas country in the world.
Well on this page we are going to look at Doctoral Scholarships Program Ethics. And Responsible Leadership in Business in Germany for International Student 2022. The steps, deadlines and how to apply for this free studentship in Germany.
Doctoral Scholarships Program Description
The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is looking for highly brilliant young students from all over the world. To apply for Doctoral Scholarships Program Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business. There are six studentship available which aim to fiscal support the doctoral scholars. So that they can concentrate on their research, study program, and their field projects.
Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is a non-profit think tank and consists of three organizational units, which work together closely: the charitable association, the charitable foundation and the American Foundation for the Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics Inc. While studying at WCGE, students will learn decision-making schemes that can be applied in everyday work situations.
For admissions in November/December 2022, the doctoral program Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business will award up to six doctoral scholarships. The scholarship includes a monthly stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program with access to a broad scientific and professional network. The scholarships are economize by the Karl Schalch Foundation. The dissertation projects of applicants must fit the thematic focus of the doctoral program and the research interests of the supervising professors.
- Organization: Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1,350€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: April 26, 2022
- The award can be taken in Germany
Benefits and Worth
- A monthly living and research cost stipend of 1,350€.
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs incurred for courses and meetings of the study program or of field projects outside of Luther Stadt Wittenberg.
- Membership in the doctoral program.
- Provision of working space at the WCGE.
For any candidate or scholar to be part of this free student scholarship he or she has to be an eligible student to be allowed to apply. Meanwhile, for student to be eligible, it means he or she must adhere to the following instructions given by the Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics before applying for this free studentship. The instructions are listed below.
- Applications are allow from around the world.
- PhD support will be award in the Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business.
- To be eligible, the scholars must be 18 and above before applying.
- Candidate must receive a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project.
- Aspirants must graduate from their master’s, magister or diploma program with an above-average degree.
- Experiences professional and masters work, also through internships and working student positions.
- Should commit to social or political projects.
- Must gain universal experience through studies abroad programs, masters stays abroad, or global volunteer work.
How to Apply
For you to apply for the free scholarship award offer to international student you must follow the instructions given by the. Doctoral Scholarships Program Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business in Germany 2020. The instructions are:
- If you want to apply for the doctoral program please fill out the entire online application form.
- upload your complete application documents which are mention below as one PDF file.
- Letter of motivation, CV, academic reference letter, Unofficial copies of master’s, magister certificates.
- Unofficial copy of bachelor´s certificate, Internship and employment certificates and certification Proof must submit.
- Scholars must have receive a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project.
- Student must be fluent in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are preferred but are not required.
For more enquires you have to follow the Official Webpage Now