Applications are invited for Fully Funded Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarship is open to Arab students. At the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation, we are convinced that dialogue is essential for people to be able to unlock their collective wisdom, passion, and creativity.
The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund have renewed their partnership on the recent year to extend the scholarship application.
This will involve the synergy of both organizations to support talents and the importance of international scholarships as a tool to promote Euro-Arab dialogue.
Furthermore, it will support students who demonstrate exceptional academic excellence and a strong motivation to promote Euro-Arab dialogue.
In addition to that, the Fund shall provide full scholarship annually to a Master’s student from an Arab country to attend a Master’s program at Leiden University.
How the Leiden Application process works (Fully Funded Leiden University)
NOTE: Applications for the 2021/2022 academic year is no longer available. However, Applications for the 2022/2023 academic year will open on January 1, 2022. The application deadline will be March 31, 2022.
Applications to Leiden University are on process year round for the September and February intake and applications may take between 4-6 weeks to be process by Leiden University.
Only applicants with an official letter of acceptance from Leiden University will be under consideration for a scholarship by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
A good benefit from the Leiden University is the housing registration which can be done as early as possible. If you decide not to attend Leiden University, your housing application can be cancelled and fully refunded if you do so before the deadline.
2022 / 2023 Fully Funded Leiden University Fund Lutfia Rabbani Scholarship
Politically, economically, and socially, the fate of people across Europe and the Arab region is intertwin on each other. Both regions are facing challenges and opportunities as a result of the same root causes.
Leiden University was established in the year 1575 and it is one of the foremost international research universities in Europe.
It is our sincere belief that through facilitated dialogue, people can make full use of the potential of their diversity and will be able to find common ground: common solutions and common opportunities.
- Applications Deadline: Applications for the 2022/2023 academic year are open from 1 January 2022- February 15, 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue advanced Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is award(ed) to study at any of the courses offer(ed) by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum amount of the Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is €30,000.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to Arab students.
- Number of Scholarships: The Fund will provide one full scholarship annually to a master student from an Arab country to attend an advance master program at Leiden University.
- Scholarship will be available in the Netherlands
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship (Fully Funded Leiden University)
Eligible Countries: Here are destinations or regions where scholars are free to apply for the scholarship, if you are not from any of these countries then you are not eligible to apply for it.
Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The scholarship is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master program at Leiden University. Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually require(d) to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level require(d) by the University.
Criteria for Evaluation
- Academic excellence.
- Personal growth: Assessing the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the applicant’s continued academic and professional development.
- Strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding.
- Financial need.
There are seven faculties and 1 campus in both Leiden and The Hague. The five disciplinary areas are:
- Fundamentals of Science
- Life Sciences
- Health and Wellbeing
- Law, Politics and Administration
- Languages, Cultures and Societies
The University’s academic associates in the province of Zuid-Holland are Delft University of Technology and Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Finally, Leiden University works intensively with the other members of the League of European Research Universities (LERU) within Europe.
Obligations and Conditions (Fully Funded Leiden University)
- If the awardee formally accepts the scholarship, the signed terms and conditions form a legal contract between the scholarship recipient, the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund.
- Scholarship recipients must submit a mid-year academic report.
- Within two months time of completion of their study programme at Leiden University, scholarship recipients must submit a report on their experiences to the Board of the Foundation.
- Then the Board of the Foundation reserves the right to edit the report for communication purposes.
- Within one year of completion of their study programme at Leiden University, scholarship recipients must complete a questionnaire provided by the Foundation to evaluate the impact of the scholarship.
Funded leiden university fund Scholarship Overview
- Scholarship Award: The utmost quantity of the Leiden College Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Basis Scholarship is €30,000.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open up to Arab college students.
- Program Stage: Scholarship is readily available to go after sophisticated Master diploma programme.
- Research Subject: Scholarship is award is to review any of the programs available by the college.
- Range of Scholarships: The Fund shall provide one whole scholarship annually to a master college student from an Arab region to go to an superior grasp programme at Leiden College.
- Scholarship will be available in the Netherlands
How to Apply: Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount on list for the award is € 30,000 for an academic year;
- Signed and dated Application Form
Please make sure to send all of the documents listed above to scholarships@
Student Travel Insurance: Insurance Protection for all Students & Student Travel Policies
We all know what an insurance company is all about and its help towards safeguarding life and properties of the insured, however today we can also learn that insurance protection and safeguarding does not end there because of the effective activities carried out for the student travel insurance. Now this is an insurance for scholars all over the world and international students can benefit for this policy if they were insured, a student travel insurance stands by you in taking that risk during your traveling activities. (more…)
Dissertation Research Grant at Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA
Dissertation Research Grant is available for you at Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA. Meanwhile, here are more details you need to Know about 2022 Dissertation Research Grant Application, (more…)and more.
South African Online Degree Application and Requirements
Free South African Online Degree Application and requirements; start a study today and get a degree in South Africa. South Africa as a country is one of the best countries to visit in Africa with many unique cultural practices and unique African style of studies as well. South Africa has offered a free online college with the basic equipment. (more…)
Work Permit2 months ago
Jobs For College Students- Best Part-Time Jobs for College Students
Abroad Visa8 months ago
100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship – Official Sponsorship Approval
Featured2 months ago
Top 7 Guide on How to start up an organic farm in Nigeria
Study Abroad2 months ago
US Embassy Scholarships Awards for International and African Students
Featured6 months ago
Top 4 Tips on How to start a Catfish Farming Business in Nigeria
Abroad Visa2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 >> Where | When | How to Gain US Green Card Award
Featured3 months ago
Top 11 most lucrative agricultural and farming business ideas in U.S.A
Featured2 months ago
Top 4 ways on How to grow spring onions without soil