How to Apply for USA Student Visa from any Part of the World
USA Student Visa Application Guide
In a more expressive note, students will go through five stages when applying for a US student visa:
- Apply to and be accepted by a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-approved school in the US (six to twelve months prior to US study);
- Pay the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee;
- Complete a US student visa application along with recent photo(s); (Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (22 mm and 35 mm) or 50% and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head, Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance, Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background, Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera, With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open, Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis).
- Pay the visa application fee;
- Schedule and attend a visa interview.
Basic USA Student visa requirements (How to Apply for USA Student Visa)
As a student, there basic requirements for Applying for any USA Student Visa but still a Little difference Types of USA Visa as we have below about J, M, F visa Application Type. Need More details …
American Visa Lottery Application format to Work or Study Abroad
Student visa requires you to carry a lot more documents than you would for a tourist visa, by comparison. You need the mandatory documents along with supporting documents of financial and academic records. Make sure you refer to this checklist before going to the consulate for the visa interview.
- A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay.
- Printed copy of DS-160, the online application form
- Interview appointment letter (original and copy)
- Form I-20 sent by the college (where you are going to study)
- Visa fees payment confirmation receipt
- Bank statement for at least three years showing that you have enough assets to pay for the first year (could be of parent or guardian)
- Pay slips
- Original mark sheets/provisional certificates
- Score sheet of exams like TOEFL, GMAT, IELTS, etc.
Moreover, Once you have the list of Basic USA Student Visa Application Requirements above, you can Know make your Choice on the Kind of Visa you will like to Play and the details Are the down Paragraph.
Types of USA Student Visa
- F Student Visa: for study at an accredited U.S. college or university or to study English at an English language institute
- J Exchange Visa: for participation in an exchange program, including high school and university study
- M Student Visa: for non-academic or vocational study or training in the United States
How To Apply for a Student Visa to Oversea(USA)
There are several steps to apply for a student visa which the below steps have all you need to Follow in other to secure a legit Approval once you Apply:
- Your visa process starts when you receive Form I-20 from your college. Though you can pay the SEVIS fee anytime during the application, it is strongly recommended that you pay the SEVIS I-901 fee before you start your US visa application.
- After paying the SEVIS fee and getting a receipt, you can apply for a DS-160 visa form. It is an online application form.
- Print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview.
- Pay the visa fee through NEFT or at authorized AXIS bank/Citi bank locations.
- Schedule a Biometric appointment and Interview appointment.
- For the Biometric appointment, you will be required to appear in person to get your photograph clicked for the visa and get your fingerprints scanned.
- At the Personal interview, the interviewer will ask you questions about your choice, of course, college, finances, and intent of coming back. If s/he is convinced, they will keep your passport with them to get the visa stamped. Here is a guide to help you prepare for your Visa Lottery Interview.
Few keys to know about Your Student Visa Interview
- Bring bank statements or proof of employment
- Provide details of your study plans
- Wear a business suit or dress
- Be specific when you answer questions
- Stay calm and be professional
- Tell the truth
Therefore, if the visa is approved, you should receive your student visa within a few days.
The USA issues different types of visas to students:
A full-time student would receive an F-1 or M-1 visa.
Your spouse and children would receive F-2 or M-2 visas.
An Exchange Visitor would receive a J-1 visa. Exchange Visitors come to the USA for consultation, training, research, or teaching, or for an approved Au Pair or temporary work position.
Where to Apply and Form for Application
There two Kind of Form which we have for you to Make your Application with assurance and the details are below:
Remember, USA student visas can be issued up to 120 days before the starting date of your course of study. However, you will not be allowed to enter the United States on legibility status earlier than 30 days before your start date. You can start your Application from the Official page link now.