How best you canwith and from Master Scholarship Program for Foreign Students in Italy, 2022-2023 is here for you to Apply free. Therefore no matter where you are coming from (irrespective of the country) or what you have done before, so far you know you have talent you really want to showcase in Italy and invest in it then reading up this article will give you more clue on how to go about it and learn more about the scholarship that allow students to study in Italy.
Here are more you need to understand and please, do us a favor by teaching and referring others whose interest is joining Master Scholarship Program for Foreign Students in Italy section 2019/2020.
Overview of the masters scholarship program (Invest your talent in Italy)
Invest Your Talent in Italy offers you an opportunity to develop your skills through a range of Master’s and Postgraduate courses.
This will be in English power absolutely towards improving your academic, technical and professional skills.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes.
The institutes includes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
The program involves the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies which are partners of the initiative.
However, the aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization.
This will also go further by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market.
Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise.
Finally with everyone having the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
2022/2023 Master Scholarship Program for Foreign Students in Italy
For the academic year 2022-2023, Applications are invited for “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Scholarship Program for International students starting from October 1, 2022. Scholarships are available for interested in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
Located in Macerata, where the University was established in 1290 – the ninth oldest in the world -,our Master’s Degree in Global Politics and International Relations / GPR, run by the Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations, offers the benefit of small classes in a fresh and interactive environment.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study master degree programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are award to international students interest in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
- Scholarship Award: Grantee will receive a 900, 00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account. The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2022. Students will receive the installment every three months.
- Nationality: The program is thought for foreign students coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Etiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Cinese.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship takes place at Italian Higher Education Institutes.
Required Documents (Invest Your Talent in Italy)
- Academic Transcript with all exams and grades;
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate;
- video about the candidate’s motivations (no longer than 1 minute);
- English language certificate
- Italian language certificate. it is mandatory but if submitted it will be evaluated anjd a score will be assigned.
- valid passport will should lso be be available during submission.
- Note: All files must be in PDF-FORMAT; the size of each document must be less than 1 MB. You must use only the MP4 FORMAT; your video must be less than 10 MB in size. Documents issued in English, French and Spanish are accepted.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The program is thought for foreign students coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Cinese.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The program is thought for foreign students coming from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egitto, Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Messico, Turchia, Vietnam, Iran, Tunisia, India, Brasile e Repubblica Polorare Cinese enroll in a two-year Master whose lectures and teaching materials are in English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually require to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level require by the University.
Academic qualifications (Invest Your Talent in Italy)
- Firtsly, Applications may only be submitted by those candidates who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University Degree are not eligible for the IYT in Italy program.
- Candidates can apply only for ONE course. The second choice is only possible for those courses accepting a limited number of students. In this case the second choice is displayed automatically when completing the application.
- Students are entitled to receive the IYT scholarship only if they are admitted to the course they have applied for through the IYT platform.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st 1994, except for the only renewal scholarships.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English.
Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as the proof of proficiency in English.
: Candidates must complete and submit the online
Student Travel Insurance: Insurance Protection for all Students & Student Travel Policies
We all know what an insurance company is all about and its help towards safeguarding life and properties of the insured, however today we can also learn that insurance protection and safeguarding does not end there because of the effective activities carried out for the student travel insurance. Now this is an insurance for scholars all over the world and international students can benefit for this policy if they were insured, a student travel insurance stands by you in taking that risk during your traveling activities. (more…)
Dissertation Research Grant at Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA
Dissertation Research Grant is available for you at Oncology Nursing Foundation in the USA. Meanwhile, here are more details you need to Know about 2022 Dissertation Research Grant Application, (more…)and more.
South African Online Degree Application and Requirements
Free South African Online Degree Application and requirements; start a study today and get a degree in South Africa. South Africa as a country is one of the best countries to visit in Africa with many unique cultural practices and unique African style of studies as well. South Africa has offered a free online college with the basic equipment. (more…)
Work Permit2 months ago
Jobs For College Students- Best Part-Time Jobs for College Students
Abroad Visa8 months ago
100% Award Winning On Citizenship | Employment | Scholarship – Official Sponsorship Approval
Featured2 months ago
Top 7 Guide on How to start up an organic farm in Nigeria
Study Abroad2 months ago
US Embassy Scholarships Awards for International and African Students
Featured6 months ago
Top 4 Tips on How to start a Catfish Farming Business in Nigeria
Abroad Visa2 months ago
American Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 >> Where | When | How to Gain US Green Card Award
Featured3 months ago
Top 11 most lucrative agricultural and farming business ideas in U.S.A
Featured2 months ago
Top 4 ways on How to grow spring onions without soil