Iran Travel Insurance: Direct Travel Insurance to Iran & its Requirements
Get an Iran travel insurance today to visit the country with a low or zero risk issues that might pop out during your travel periods. Travelling to different countries, and visiting new places is always an exciting adventure. A good travel insurance can protect you against mishaps and cover many unexpected and exorbitant costs. Moreover, you should know that having valid travel insurance to Iran is essential for anyone trying to get an Iranian visa on arrival at any international airport. If you don’t have insurance, they will make you buy it before issuing your visa.
Travel and health insurance is one of the ways human beings have come up with to reduce their anxiety concerning the risk.
Here, we are going to help you to learn more on Iran Travel & Health Insurance, making your mind peaceful and your entry to Iran easy.
Should I Buy Iran Insurance From an International Company?
Some International companies offer Iran Travel Insurance, they have price very high compared to the local providers.
This can be up to (about 50 euros) due to the fact that their medical coverage is very high. Actually, you don’t need to be covered 2.5 million dollars for medical expenses in Iran.
However, you can buy a hospital with that kind of money! Most local providers cover theft, luggage loss, or legal assistance.
Why choose Iran Travel?
Question you should always have a reason at your finger tips. You’ve probably heard that you need a travel insurance for your trip, but you wonder “is it really necessary to get a travel insurance for Iran?” Well, the answer is simply: YES.
Therefore, there are two reasons for having a travel insurance for traveling to Iran; First, a travel insurance is required to collect your Iran visa; without having a printout of your valid insurance, you can’t collect your visa from the embassy or the visa office at the airport. Second, you don’t want the unexpected mishaps to ruin your long-awaited trip.
Can I Get Iran Insurance at the Airport?
If your current Travel Insurance doesn’t cover Iran and you forgot to buy Iran Travel Insurance, don’t bother about it.
The authorities will help you to buy it at the airport, but you might have to stand in long lines in order to get your insurance.
Do You Need Travel Insurance to Iran?
It will be better for you to have Iran travel insurance in order to enter Iran. Due to the sanctions against Iran, some international companies do not include Iran in their list of countries covered for travel insurance.
Therefore, you need special insurance that covers Iran. But before buying any new ones, check your current insurance to see if it covers Iran.
Do the International Insurance Companies Sell Iran Insurance as well?
There are companies who offer travel insurance with worldwide coverage. However, if you are going to get your insurance from a company outside of Iran, make sure that they have Iran on their coverage list.
Note: A travel insurance certificate that does not mention Iran in it is not acceptable by the authorities.
More information on Iran Travel
Iran is the second largest country in the Middle East, and is bordered by Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, the Caspian Sea, the Persian Gulf, and the Gulf of Oman.
The climate of Iran varies from arid to subtropical, the country has a cool semi-arid climate. Tehran is usually dry and hot in the summer, and cold and wet in winter, with a mild spring and autumn.
The majority of inhabitants of the capital city, Tehran, are Persian-speaking, and identify themselves as Persians.
Tehran is one of the main tourist locations in Iran, and offers museums, art galleries, royal complexes, etc.
it is best for you to know of the local laws and customs when travelling to Iran, as Islamic law is strictly enforced.
Finally, if you plan to travel during Ramadan, or to visit religious sites, you should pay particular attention to local customs and traditions.
Countries for Travel Insurance to Iran
Firstly, insurance for Iran is compulsory for (nearly) every tourist who requires a visa. Also, only nationals of the following countries are allowed to enter Iran without a visa and without valid travel insurance:
The Benefits of the insurance policy
- Medical transfer
- Imbursement of treatment expenses up to 10,000 euros.
- Repatriation of the corpse
- Repatriation of accompanied minors
- Juridical Comradeship
- Loss of document
- Undertaking the attendant’s travel to Iran from their country of origin in an emergency.
Iran Travel Insurance Policy Features
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- Choice of 2 Levels of Travel Medical+ Cover with up to £/$/€1,000,000
- Emergency Air Ambulance and Medical Evacuation Services
- Single Trip Policies for Trips from 1 day up to 365* days duration
- 24/7 Quick and Easy Secure Online Quote and Buy Facility
- One-Tap Emergency App & Pre-Travel Country Profile Information
- Access to FREE “Country Information Files” to download before your travel, to help keep you informed and safe.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance Helpline
- Annual Multi Trip Policies, unlimited number of trips of up to 31 days each and includes 17 days Winter Sports
- Includes participation in Winter Sports and over 100+ leisure activities (non-professional)
- Choice of up to 4 Territorial Zones of Cover including war, crisis and disaster relief zones
- Available in £GBP, USD$ and Euros € with claims settled in your chosen currency, determined by the currency used to pay your premium.
- Individual cover with online discounts for Groups of 5+ Members purchasing together
- Discounts available for having taken recognised risk management, travel safety and personal security advice before departure