Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships for Global Students 2022
For your Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships for Global Students 2022 application. You must apply for it through online and for you to apply you will see the procedure and steps to follow. Meanwhile we will guide on how to apply for it. If you also want study in overseas country like Ireland, Turkey, USA, UK and others country.
Here on this page follow our direction to know the steps on how to apply for Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships For Professional 2020 to study in Turkey, UK, Italy, USA, Canada and other overseas countries.
Funded by: Government of Ireland
Course Level: Master, Doctorate
Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
Application Deadline: 29 Jan 2022
Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships Description
Government of Ireland International Sponsorship are intended to support suitably qualified Research Master’s and Doctoral. For those students intending to pursue full-time research in any discipline, based in an Irish HEI.
The Irish Sponsorship is Funded by the Department of Education. The Council definitely Makes an investment in 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland Every year. In 2020, a total of 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date.
The Duration of the Master Sponsorship in Ireland will be For 1 Year, 2 Year & For Doctoral 3 Year, 4 Year. Irish Government offers all academic fields & Majors. These awards are made equally across the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) and (AHSS).
Host Institution(s): Accredited Ireland Higher Education Institutions
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Target group: Open to international students from any country
- A requital of €16,000 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Available research expenses of €2,250 per annum
Eligibility (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
Sponsor must be full-time merge with the students with available HEI in Ireland. If examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a Sponsorship.
Meanwhile, on condition that the Sponsor undergraduate degree result is a first class- or upper second-class honours, or the equivalent.
Masters degree results must be consider the precedence over the results of the primary degree.
Eligible Countries: International students from any country
Available Subjects: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Arts, Humanities, Social Science.
Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a new entrant to the degree for which they are to receive Council by the relevant department/school by.
Eligible Time For The Scholarship
Research Master’s Degree: 1 Year
Structured Research Master’s Degree: 2 Years
Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 Years
Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 Years
Required Documents for the Government of Ireland Scholarships
- Educational documents
- Study plan/Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Copy of Passport
- Supervision details (if any)
- Recommendation forms
- Language proof (if any)
Different Fields & Majors (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline in the fields of:
- Social Science
List of Universities Under Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- University College Dublin
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
Benefits of the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
- The student will get a stipend of €18,500 per year.
- The scholarship will cover the tuition fee.
- The student will receive research expenses of €3,250 per year.
- Individual, significant rewards will be given to candidates in their own names for outstanding research.
- Global, independent expert peer evaluation as part of an objective selection process
- The candidates will get a chance to study in the world’s leading universities in Ireland.
- The scholarship also non-European union fees for candidates which will be up to €5,750.
What the Government of Ireland Scholarship Programs offer
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- The duration ranges from one to four years.
- A stipend of €18,500 each year;
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 every year; and
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 each year.
- There is no age limit.
Government of Ireland Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Can be either one or two years in duration.
- A salary of €38,632 in the first year and €39,186 in the second year.
- Employer’s PRSI contribution.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €5,000 per year.
- There is no age limit.
How to apply (Ireland Government Postgraduate Scholarships)
The probable candidate should read the 2020 Terms and order carefully to ascertain whether to be allow to apply. Indicative versions of the student, directors and referee forms to produce more information purposes only. All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system.
- Apply online for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships Program 2022 using the online application platform. Hardcopies or email application forms will not be accepted.
- For supervision of an admission letter, try to contact relevant academics from Ireland’s higher education institutions as listed above (strongly suggested to contact but without this, you can apply as well).
- Applications are expected to be entirely the applicant’s own work. i.e. no plagiarism
- Transcripts must be appropriately stamped and signed to confirm that they are official documents of the institution.
- Applications are only accepted in either English or Irish.
- The candidates must make an account in order to access the application.
- Once the applicant has to fill the application form, supervisor form, and referee form on the given specimen.
- Call open : 1 December 2022
- FAQ deadline: 22 December 2022
- Applicant deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 29 Jan 2022
- Supervisor and referee deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 7 Feb 2022
- Research office endorsement deadline: 16:00 (Irish time) 14 Feb 2022
- Call outcome: End of March 2022
- Scholarship start date: 1 September 2022
It is important to read the Terms and orders on how to apply for this scholarship.
NOTE: you must visit the website link now for you to apply for this scholarship