LogoDesign Graphic Design Scholarship Contest for Malaysian Students
Do you love Malaysia? are you willing to study with a scholars in Malaysia? therefore if you are a student in Malaysia, seeking for the latest Malaysian Scholarship award for Students; well, here is what we have for you on this article on LogoDesign Graphic Design Scholarship Contest for Malaysian Students. many professional organizations and corporations are providing support to students investing in graphic art education.
Thanks to the rapid advancements of graphic technology, graphic designers are becoming essential players in today’s market.
Graphics designers are visual problem solvers who tackle tough challenges with creative thinking. They combine strategic use of color, typography, imagery, and spacing.
Designers may work in agencies or in a company’s marketing or creative department with a variety of different types of graphic design specialties available.
Furthermore, they work on many diverse, different types of graphic design projects. , creativity, and eye for design needed for a career in graphic designs.
An upgrade in graphic designers have expanded from its vocation to include web design, branding, marketing, logo design, manufacturing, film production, and art direction.
What do graphic designers need to learn?
To become a graphic designer, you will need to have IT and drawing skills. You’ll need to be able to find practical solutions to problems. You’ll also need excellent communication skills.
Most professional graphic designers have a foundation degree, HND or degree in graphic design or other art and design-based subject.
Features for Graphics Design
You can search significant opportunities in your pursuit for Graphics design scholarship for graduates and undergraduates in the United State, then check it here…
- Graphics design software
- Graphics design scholarships 2020
- Scholarships for Graphic design students in 2020
- Graphic design scholarships for international students
- Graphic design scholarship contests
- Undergraduate graphic design scholarships
- Graphic design scholarships and grants
- Graphic design graduate scholarships
Graduates and undergraduates who are searching for scholarships in Graphics Design need to have a significant background in art so that they will be considered eligible.
In this site, you will be able to get many graphics design scholarship for graduates and undergraduates in the United State. The essence is for you to explore this opportunity and fulfil your desired dreams.
LogoDesign Graphic Design Scholarship Contest In Malaysia
Allied Unity is Strength
Win MYR 2100 Scholarship Today
Exclusive for Malaysian Graphic Design Students
Tong Yin Ang, Dean of INTI’s Center of Art and Design (ICAD)
Tan I-Ching, Head of Visual Communication of Malaysian Institute of Art
Zaheer Dodhia, Chief Executive of LogoDesign.net
Starts: 1st December 2018
Ends: Ending Soon …
LogoDesign.net is excited to announce the December theme of the scholarship contest, open for graphic design students in Malaysia. The theme is:
UNIFIED ALLIANCE (UNITY IS STRENGTH)
A topic that is very close to Malaysian hearts which is why we would like to see your perception of this national motto in the visual design language.
We welcome your interest and spirit in participation, in particular those graphic design students enrolled in colleges and universities based in Malaysia.
Before you start, read these guidelines carefully:
Guidelines for Graphic Design Scholarship Contest Participants
- You may enter the Contest from the date of announcement (December 1, 2018) to the end date (January 10th, 2019) till mid-night US EST.
- You must be 18+ years of age, a national of Malaysia, and living in Malaysia to participate in the Contest.
- The scholarship award is MYR 2100 which will be granted to the winner of the Scholarship Contest (hereon Contest).
- You must be enrolled in a college or university that is based in Malaysia with a GPA not less than 2.5.
- You must read the Terms and Conditions before participation.
I) Creative Brief
To participate, you need to follow the theme of Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu (Unity is Strength), the national motto of Malaysia.
Create a logo, symbol or emblem that represents your perception of Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu (Unity is Strength). You may add any or all of these words “Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu”, “Unity is Strength”, “Unity”, or none
The created graphic cannot be similar or duplicate the national coat of arms of Malaysia. You may include some elements from it or create new but do not replicate it.
Your design should be original, and should not be derived or copied from online or offline resources in Malaysia or elsewhere.
You may enter only one (1) concept on Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu; any other graphic design concept will be rejected.
The Contest is a great opportunity for students to learn firsthand experience of how the graphic design industry works. Your score will be based on:
Ability to follow guidelines
Adherence to the creative brief
Usage of learned graphic design skills
Creative input and perception
Ability to express yourself through visual design
Students wishing to study graphic design should possess some of the following qualities:
- First and foremost, be original. Graphic design is a means of getting a message to a mass audience, but in order to do that you’ll need to get their attention in a way that no one has ever done before.
Be a Good Listener
- Graphic design isn’t all about you. It involves dealing with clients and supervisors who have their own expectations. You’ll need to understand what they’re looking for and what you can do to meet their objectives.
- Can you apply the needs and wants of your client AND get a message across in a clear, concise manner?
- As computers have become the norm for graphic designers, the need for pen and paper have decreased. However, the ability to quickly sketch ideas for a client, or incorporate illustrations into a design project will always be an added benefit.
Awareness of Art History and Design Theory
- How have others effectively communicated the same idea through art? What design principles did they use? The answers to these questions not only make you more knowledgeable about the industry, but are also a major help for future projects.
Category: Malaysia Scholarships
Malaysia Scholarships 2019-2020 | Scholarships in Malaysia for International Students | Scholarships in Malaysia | PhD Scholarships in Malaysia | List of Scholarships in Malaysia | Malaysia Scholarship 2019-2020 | Scholarship Malaysia Undergraduate | Scholarship Malaysia Overseas
Guidelines for Academics and College/University Administrators
Faculty members and college/university administrators based in Malaysia (or outside) are encouraged to support this Scholarship Contest which will help in:
- Giving current Malaysian students the opportunity to earn and learn
- Building practical skills among graphic design graduates
- Celebrate Malaysian national spirit
- We, at LogoDesign.net, believe every Malaysian deserves a high-quality education, and the Contest is just a small contribution towards it.
If your institution has not been informed about this, we ask you to share this information with them, and on social media to give everyone a chance to be involved.
LogoDesign Graphic Design Scholarship –
Need Scholarship Help? Comment and Discuss with the box below.