SATO YO Foundation Scholarship For All International Candidate 2022
SATO YO Foundation Scholarship For All International Candidate 2022 is now available online for you to apply for SATO YO Foundation Scholarship for all global Candidate . However, like those student who want to study UK, USA, London, Canada, Africa and other countries.
Here on this page follow our direction to know the steps on how to apply for Global Scholarships At SATO YO Foundation University to study in UK, Italy, USA, Canada and other overseas countries.
Overview of SATO YO Foundation Scholarship
The University of Fukui is the national university of Japan serving as a community of academic and cultural activities.
It ranks 96th in the country and promotes world-class education and research of science and technology for the wellbeing of people.
The question; why choose to study at the University of Fukui? The University of Fukui is an esteemed university that maintains a high sense of ethics.
The university follows its own original and region-specific studies in education, pursues highly advanced research in science, technology, and medical sciences. They also provides professional medical care services.
The Global SATO YO Foundation Scholarship program is to help students continue their undergraduate and postgraduate in one of the most developed countries in the world, Japan.
Although Japan is one of the most expensive countries in the world, the financial aid program is expected to relieve their financial burden. Students will get the opportunity to study in Kyushu University, one of the oldest universities in Japan.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
SATO YO Foundation Scholarship Description
Organization: Sato Yo International Scholarship Foundation
Applicable scholarship year: 2022
Application method: Apply through the school.
Place of residence at the time of application: in Japan
Academic level: Undergraduate, Master’s program, Doctoral program
Nationality: Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Viet Nam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, India and others.
Residency status: College Student
Combined award limitation: You cannot get another scholarship.
Other application matters: Must attend a bimonthly cultural exchange meeting in Tokyo
Stipend (Yen) Undergraduates: 150,000 yen for a month, Graduate students: 180,000 yen for a month
Duration (years): Maximum 2 years (range of a single degree course)
Number of recipients in previous year: (1)14/243 (2)7/72
Application period: (1) May to August, (2) November to January
Application deadline: January to August 2022
Scholarships in Japan for International Students
Here is a list of scholarships in Japan for international students
- Sato Yo International Scholarship Foundation Program at Kyushu University
- OIST Graduate Program for International Students in Japan
- KMMF funding for International Students in Japan
- University of Tokyo Todai Fellowship for International Students in Japan
- Nitori International Scholarship Foundation” Private foundation grant in Japan
- TU Research-Oriented Incoming Student (ROIS) International Scholarship in Japan
- International merit awards at Temple University, Japan Campus.
Cost Of Living (SATO YO Foundation Scholarship)
The monthly living expenses in Japan for international students including tuition amount to 138,000 yen. Living expenses in regions like Shikoku region are at 104,000 yen, Kanto region with the living expenses of 154,000 yen, on the other hand, is more expensive to live in.
Sadly, international students spend more on food because of the difference in the available delicacy in Japan.
National schools and universities charge the lowest tuition, and tuition will be the same regardless of the subject taken.
Public universities by a slight margin cost more while the private schools do have different tuition costs for different courses
Application opens for Japan scholarship for international students from Africa and developing countries every year.
All the candidates of the undergraduate & graduate degree program will get to win a scholarship worth good value of money.
This will be 120,000 Yen for undergraduate and graduate degree program applicants will receive a scholarship of 180,000 Yen. The sponsorship will be offered in the form of a monthly stipend.
Eligibility (SATO YO Foundation Scholarship)
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and dedicated to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
There are some basic criteria that students needs they are:
- Eligible applicants must not have any Japanese citizenship. They can have good academic merit who have positive social contribution
- All applicants are required to speak English and also Japanese fluently and they need to display their knowledge of the language.
- They need to take the language tests to show their evidence of both languages mastery and proficiency.
- Those who want to apply for the undergraduate program need to complete their high school education and have the certificate.
- They need to have at least 12 years of (academic) education. If they want to take their master degree, they need to have a Bachelor degree.
- And they need a Master degree for the Doctoral program.
- All candidate must complete the application procedure, including the extra documentation.
- And personal CV, referees details, copy of the passport and academic transcripts.
How to Apply
for you to apply for SATO YO Sponsorship you must:
- Academic t , personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
- Download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku.
Alternatively (SATO YO Foundation Scholarship)
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the admissions section of the university portal. The applicants are required to apply separately to the foundation online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume 1
- Resume 2
- Letter of recommendation
- Evaluation letter
- Academic Transcripts
- Research plan
- Research results
- Acceptance certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree to be acceptable in a doctoral programme at the University of Fukui.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English and must have basic knowledge of Japanese.
All applicants must complete and consent the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel by Jan to Aug 2022.
NOTE: you must follow the website link now for you to apply for this scholarship