UCSI University Graduate Scholarships International & Malaysian Students – Apply Now!
UCSI University Graduate Scholarships is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program to study in Malaysia. The scholarship is available for International and Malaysian students. The scholarship award program is available to both domestic and international students seeking to pursue their higher education as full-time degree program at UCSI University. Also, the scholarships are offered to students at Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels.
UCSI University was founded in 1986, The University’s academic staff empowers students from all walks of life to be successful individuals with integrity, professionalism and a desire to contribute more to society.
Students will gain skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from their quality research works.
The funding assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a master’s or doctorate programes by research coursework in Malaysia.
UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning that offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
UCSI University Graduate Scholarships
The UCSI University is a comprehensive university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ranked 481 in the 2019 QS World University Rankings, UCSI stands out as Malaysia’s best private university.
Benefits of UCSI University Graduate Scholarships
- Students will have a better perspective in preparing for your degree programme.
- It proves that UCSI Foundation prepares students remarkably well – creating a solid platform for their degree courses.
- Students will need an internationally recognized Foundation that opens their pathway beyond Malaysian shores.
- The lecturers have more resources, tools and knowledge in delivering their lessons in this digital world.
- There is an amazingly high acceptance of UCSI graduates by employers show an excellent preparation by UCSI for its students.
- UCSI has been rising steadily for the past 4 years in World Rankings – a testament to its rising global recognition.
- They understand their students better and are more engaging towards their interests and participation.
- Students have more selections of subjects depending on your study interest.
- Your degree preparation can be customized even at the Foundation level.
UCSI University Graduate Scholarships Description: (UCSI University Graduate Scholarships)
Applications Deadline: Scholarship Application Submission Timelines are:
January 2021 (General, Architecture, Nursing & Optometry) 16 November 20-209 & 7 December 2021 (A-Levels)
April 2021 22 March 2019 (A-Levels)
May 2021 (General) 22 March 2019
July 2021 (Architecture, Optometry & Nursing) 24 May 2021 & 14 June 2021 (A-Levels)
August 2021 (Pharmacy) 5 July 2022
September 2021 (General & Medicine) 19 July 2022
January 2019 (General, Architecture) 16 November 2018
February 2019 (Pharmacy) 21 December 2018
May 2019 (General) 22 March 2019
July 2019 (Architecture) 24 May 2019
August 2019 (Pharmacy) 5 July 2019
September 2019 (General) 19 July 2019
Intake Submission Deadline
Malaysian Students International Students
February 2019 (Pharmacy) 4 January 2019 21 December 2018
May 2019 (General) 5 April 2019 22 March 2019
July 2019 (Architecture) 7 June 2019 24 May 2019
August 2019 (Pharmacy) 19 July 2019 5 July 2019
September 2019 (General) 2 August 2019 19 July 2019
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate and postgraduate degree level at UCSI University in Malaysia.
Study Subject: The scholarships are awarded for the Course-Based programme:
Course-based programme (UCSI University Graduate Scholarships)
1 DBA (Doctor of Business Administration)
3 MBA (Blue Ocean Strategy)
4 MBA Oil & Gas Management
5 Master of Architecture
6 Master of Arts and Design
7 Master of Child Psychology
8 Master of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
9 Master of Philosophy in Engineering
10 Master of Science (Health Sciences)
11 MSc in Actuarial Management Structure B & C
12 MSc Logistics Management
13 MSc in Technopreneurship
14 MSc Biotechnology
15 MSc Biotechnology with Business Management
16 MSc Food Science with Business Management
17 MSc Nutrition with Management
18 MSc (Healthy Aging, Medical Aesthetic and Regenerative Medicine)
19 MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry
20 MSc Pharmaceutical Technology
21 MMus in Performance Studies
1 Industrial PhD in Engineering
2 Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
3 Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmaceutical Sciences)
4 Doctorate of Philosophy (Science)
5 Doctor of Philosophy (Business and Management)
6 Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture
7 MSc Applied Sciences, by Research
8 Scholarship Award: The graduate scholarship awarded is in the form of full or partial tuition fee waiver and is neither transferable to another candidate nor exchangeable for cash.
9 Nationality: International and Malaysian students.
10 Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarship and the quantum to be offered is at the discretion of the scholarship selection committee.
11 Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship (UCSI University Graduate Scholarships)
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to International and Malaysian students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree – at least 2nd upper class with honors or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree from a recognized university.
The application is open to Malaysian and International students pursuing full-time postgraduate studies at UCSI University.
The application must be supported and recommended by the respective faculty and HOD of the programme who is responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
More Overview on the Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the UCSI University Scholarship…But they should all bear in mind that the right documents will be needed and submitted to the school official website.
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Have completed an approved university degree.
- Candidates will need to meet up with the English language requirements.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taking into consideration.
- Applicants must be admitted into Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program.
- Have completed their pre-qualifying program of study;
- The award is available for Foundation, A-Levels, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various courses offered at the University.
- Be a domestic student or an international student at the time of application and enrolment.
- Have completed some research experience based on academic merit.
- Have completed an approved university degree.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
Admission Requirements (UCSI University Graduate Scholarships)
- Academic transcripts and completion certificates
- Passport copy valid for minimum 18 months with all the pages including the cover page
- Passport size photographs
- Health Declaration Form & Medical Report Form
- Financial statement covering cost of living in Malaysia
- Accommodation Application Form (if required)
- Telegraphic Transfer(TT) receipt of Application Fee
- For graduate programs, students also need to provide
- CV/ Resume
- 2-3 page essay or statement of purpose
: Download the application form or visit the UCSI University Trust website for more information.
UCSI University Graduate Scholarships International & Malaysian Students –